Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yarmouth Professional Development



Last Friday I had the opportunity to bring a couple students with me and participate in the Yarmouth Google Transition Day. They helped me with two presentations, one on Advanced Spreadsheets and Quizzes and the other on Web Gadgets. In the sessions my students answered a lot of questions and were able to show off some of the work they had been doing.

A big thank you goes to Alice Barr and the whole Yarmouth technology team for putting on a great day of PD and I was glad my kids and I could help out!





[Kris helping a teacher with his website.]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to you and your students for coming to help. Everyone was so impressed with their knowledge of Google Apps. It was great to have students in the mix and I am glad they were able to connect with our group. Hope to do some more in the future.

    ReplyDelete