Sunday, April 15, 2012

Managing Digital Portfolios with Google Tools

Managing Digital Portfolios with Google Tools

On May 2nd at 12:00 Eastern I will be hosting a Google + Hangout discussing the steps we use to create, collect and manage digital portfolios. You can add this event to your calendar and find more details with specific information.


I've covered many of the steps of this process that I use in my district from digitizing student work, managing the collected work and publishing the final product throughout by blog. This session will walk through the steps from beginning to end answering questions along the way.

If you'd like to join, visit the Google Education On Air site and connect with my Google+ account. I will  include as many people who would like to join the conversation as I can.


11 comments:

  1. I'm definitely interested in this session. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I look forward to having you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very interested in this session. I hope I can make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great session! I hope to join the group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:09 PM

    We're looking at trying to make e-portfolios a schoolwide requirement...this sounds very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:58 PM

    Hello - I'm interested in the session. Sounds perfect for what we're trying to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, you can find more info here:

    tinyurl.com/onairportfolios

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would like to attend

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to attend

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to listen in or attend, but it looks fairly full.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:13 AM

    I would like to join

    ReplyDelete